Friday, February 5, 2010

The Red scarf girl Project






Well, its quite some days since I started this blog and it had been left to just sit and rot here all alone. And I have decided to pour some love.Not for the sake of the blog. But for me.

I just want to stop being lazy!.

So here is my plan. I am going to write about one topic every week for the next two months. I know its going to be tough
And maybe this is going to be another proverbial straw on the camels back.
But I am going to do it-To prove to myself that I can work under pressure and a time schedule and produce something nice. I also need to get myself more updated on current affairs and general know how of things which i seem to take for granted these days. And since Im going anonymous here, I can write whatever I want.Whoo,Aint I smelling freedom in the air?

So here starts the Red scarf girl Project

-A topic a week or as often as I can write

-It would be personal reflections over the issue or topic at hand

-Collect as many relevant and recent facts on the topic

-Referencing it not necessarily in an academic sort of way,but maybe linking it appropriately

-And most importantly, get to know more bloggers who blog in similar lines and read more blogs

So get set go....Wishing me good luck

0 comments:

 
The Girl In Red Scarf © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina